WE ARE THE KINGDOM!

*better is a one day in your courts, better is a one day in your house, better is a one day in your courts than a thousand else where :)

starfield at edmonton was just. amazing. Thank you Lord for these people that you continue to use for your kingdom. :)

i can not really go into details now and i'm not exactly sure if i can have them later but one thing is for sure. i wont waste what happened to me that night...

I dont want to be away from my Lord again. I dont want to be this. and it is crazy to to expect changes even if i am not doing anything different.

so MY LIFE BEGINS TODAY :)

shaking out all the bad vibes.
shutting down every negativity.
LIVING AND LOVING ONE MORE TIME.
embracing life. as it is.

and this time... it's going to be... I WILL GO! still still but with a little attitude i guess. :))
even if no one follows.

To the desperate eyes and reaching hands
To the suffering and the lean
To the ones the world has cast aside
Where you want me I will be

I will go, I will go
I will go, Lord send me
To the world, To the lost
To the poor and hungry
Take everything I am
I'm clay within your hands

I will go, I will go, send me

Let me not be blind with privilege
Give me eyes to see the pain
Let the blessing You've poured out on me
Not be spent on me in vain
Let this life be used for change


I wanna live for you
Go where you lead me
I wanna follow you

Send me!

Comments

  1. then GO mariel :) this is one of my fave songs because it's about God sending us to the broken world and not choosing whom to share or love or forgive or show who God is :)

    i hope you're able to do it there :)

    Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!