a father's day special :)

i specially posted this here because i know someone who never fail to read my blogs here :) khit na iniwan na ng lahat ng tao ang friendster.. i am sure that my blog will still reach at least one person :) to my avid supporter MY DAD :)


i have always wondered why we celebrate mother's day or father's day. i mean why can't be there children's day? hahaha and maybe now, i know the answer :> it is because being a mother or a father.. is life's ultimatum :> it is the climax when a man becomes a father… maybe that’s why they deserve a day in our calendar for the whole world to celebrate - and to my rant about children not having their day? I’ve realized that to our parents... it’s ALWAYS our day…


What makes a father the best DADDY in the world? –because anyone can be a father but it takes a REAL man to be a DADDY :>- if he can make time for his kids? If he can watch their games? If he is able to provide them? MAYBE. But there is a sure way on how one can be… and it is through loving their mother.


I saw this quote “The best thing a dad can do to his children is to love their mother” and I say TRUE! Anyone can spend time with them, anyone can watch their games, anyone can provide for them… but I believe there is only one person who can love their mother… besides, it follows! When the father loves the mother… it is sure that he loves the kids, he loves the family! Some super masculine fathers will quickly not agree to that. From the fact that to be able to be a best daddy they should love their WIVES which in simpler scenarios, their chance of being the best still depends on their relationship with their wives which is tough for them to accept… well here’s some explanations.


-found this part on the net :> see I even researched! :)) http://www.fathers.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=295&Itemid=63-


1. Even if you were some kind of Superman, you could still only supply your children with a masculine perspective of the world, valuable as it is. It takes a woman—ideally their mother—to provide the deep feminine input that rounds out their world and opens up more of the wonders of adulthood.



2. loving the mother of the child is a model for chivalry. During your wedding ceremony, you verbalized your commitment all at once. Marriage is an opportunity to demonstrate those vows every day. Living out your wedding vows also helps your children. You can talk your kids through their first dates and let them know what to expect, but you can show them a lot too. Your son is taking subconscious notes. He's asking, "How should I treat women?" "What does it mean to be a husband?" Your daughter also has her eye on you. The thought of giving herself to a man in marriage can be frightening. She is asking herself how well her mother fared in the deal. Your children watch when you open car doors for your wife. They listen closely when you compliment her on how radiant she looks in that new dress, or express your appreciation for all she does for you.

Dad, be passionate about the one who provided you the opportunity to be a father in the first place.

3. Words and deeds that demonstrate your love for your wife provide your children with convincing proof that the foundation of their lives—your marriage commitment—is not going to shake, buckle and split apart. When Dad loves Mom, all is well in the universe.


So fathers, whether you like or you will like it! There is no other way to be a best daddy but to love your wives. as for me, I am not worried about my dad :> he already is the best daddy I could ever have -not that I wasn’t given a choice or just because it is father’s day BUT seriously he is :>


My dad believes in me. He believes that I CAN do it! He believes in me that I can handle my money and myself. My dad cares for me. He cares by letting me have what I need. He cares for me by not letting me have everything even though he can give me everything -oww baka naman icpin nio super yaman ng dad ko lol- My dad trusts me. He trusts me that I can make the right decisions. He trusts me in a way that he is letting me live my life but not forgetting to guide me in the process.


My dad is a superhero. My dad is actually not just any superhero but he is MY superhero. My dad is a Survivor. My dad is a believer of Jesus. My dad is a believer and follower of Christ with that he is able to conquer everything. My dad is my friend. My dad LOVES me. My dad loves me just the way he loves my mom and my siblings. My dad loves me that he is striving hard to be the BEST DADDY I could ever have.


Hey dad! since I can’t simply say I LOVE YOU and HAPPY FATHER’S DAY… I made you read everything :> I am blessed to have you as a dad J I miss you and I love you J thank you for all the sacrifices… thank you for getting well in order for us to survive too. THANK YOU because you are YOU :> and cgue na nga ngayon lang ako papayag… thank you for being THE POGI :> hahaha HAPPY FATHER’S DAY DADDY!

Comments

  1. ...you have really grown up and have become matured already...i'll really miss the little girl that made my heart sparkle with joy everyday...but I look forward to see a very beautiful lady become the best that she can be...i love you darling...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!