the princess is bacK oN her castLe.!

yeeaaaahhhhh :)) i mean it.. the princess is back on her castle XD LOL

hahaha before i start blogging what happened to me with the whole flight... just gotta say it... I JUST HAD A HOT BATH :D YIIIIEEEEEEE after 9 months? i finally had my super rewarding hot bath... oh my gosh... the feeling was like.... hhhaaaiiiiiii :) in a good way.. :) so let me start now..

it was the day of my much awaited flight... the day that i have been expecting from i dont know when.. the day i will go back HOME. :) honestly i was scared, afraid and terrified... i was scared that my visa would be questioned and etc. i was afraid that my flight would be cancelled and would be rescheduled... i was terrified that i would be flying alone.... but with those fears in me.. i still was excited :) and maybe i was super excited that i overpowered-forgot?- my fears..! sooo ok :) going to the airport.. honda isnt being cooperative.. he was like overheating? and the traffic was whoah! so i decided to just sleep rather than get impatient... when we got to the airport i was half awake and half asleep.. i even forgot that i wont see my grandparents for like 2 weeks and that i would miss them... i was like prepared for some decent "moment" in the airport with my grandparents but since i was half awake... there was no moment at all :)) i just said ok mommy bye! then i entered... as philippine airport is such as a loser.. family isn't allowed inside immediately.. so i was alone there.. normal procedures... first stop.. check-in counter.. the night before i prayed to god to hold the hearts of all the people that i would encounter there at the airport... i believe that god had answered my prayers because everyone involved in the process was so nice to me :) the guy at the check-in counter.. was super nice.. i know he cares for me that he was nicely saying to me the procedures.. i think he even gave me "special treatment" hahaha anyway... so got no troubles there.. i got a tiny situation at the immigration.. coz it's a fact that immigration people are extra... idk.. scary? mean? yeah but i was sure i dont want them to know that i was a scared.. so i smiled and handed her everything she needs... then she asked me for my dswd.. which i dont have..! so i said... "ahmm uala po ako nun eh --- then smile ----" then she talked to the officer and got back to me and asked me.. nag resident ka na dun no? i said "opo -smile again-" then she finished everything and let me pass.. hahahaha and i waited for almost 2 hours in the boarding area.. and then i was on the plane already! i finally got my window seat! :)) this is my 6th time already and never gets one so... on the plane... i had a movie marathon as planned! i watched.... 500 days of summer, you change my life, time traveller's wife and bandslam.! i saw philippines literally... i think i saw phililppines the way you see it on maps.. haha the flight was super cool :) i enjoyed every minute of it... though i had the worst head ache before landing... and and and... i got my dream! hahaha i had you can always find your way back home on repeat!!!!! :)) LOL super fun.! hahahah

--- you can change your hair! and you can change your clothes! you can change your mind that's just the way it goes! you can say goodbye and you can say hello!!!! but you can always find your way back home!!! you can change your style you can change your jeans you can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams you can laugh and cry but everybody knows... you'll always find your way back home!!!!!! ---

hahaha i just want to sing it that way! lol and then the plane landed but the song playing while it was landing was ave maria XD LOL ahahaha anyway.. the bus ride from the plane was long!!! omg XD hahaha and i thought i was prepared for it since i was riding the lrt for the past months but then i was not... good thing i can reach the handle! LOL hahaha and yeah.. i believe i was one of the firsts to get out of the immigration :) though my luggage late :)) i had a super mabait kuya to pull my bag out of the conveyor :) then as i got out :)) wahahahaha there my family was! hahaha and as i requested.. with a video cam!!! though i got shy so... nde ako maxado nakapose XD hahaiixxx.... XD there's always NEXT YEAR naman eh :) hahaha :P  aun lang :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!