heypi berThdaY.!!

It's December 07 today and this year it is super special. I know that my dad celebrates his birthday every year and it is just the same this year and how come this year it is super special than the last years…



As some of you may already know, my father has been discovered with some complications regarding his health. I never told him my reaction regarding this matter. Actually I'm not comfortable talking about his condition. I'm just not used to him being sick and all. My father is living a very healthy life. He has discipline with what he is eating, he doesn't have any vices. He quitted smoking several years ago, he does drink but occasionally. I never had the thought that he will be this sick. When my mother told us his condition, I think that broke my heart. I always bear in mind that God is the one responsible for everything that is happening to us. At first I didn’t understand what GOD wants and why did he let this happen. When I was about to question him, it came to me… "Be still and know that He is GOD" and that's what I'm doing right now… being so still and strongly believing that He is GOD he knows everything. He won't give us what we couldn't handle. I know that he is trying to teach us something. I don’t think that he is leaving us. But instead I believe that He is being with us everyday. Giving us the strength that we need to smile and continue living.



No worries, his radiation and chemo therapy will be over by December 16 and when that time comes, I will be super happy. That's why his birthday today is super special.



Dad, I made you something! Remember your favorite music? The one with no words and how you described the way you want it to be played? I'm sorry I can't do it the way you described since I can't find pictures of you growing up. But I think I did a very well job! Ahahaha.. anyway enjoy your birthday dad.! Always be happy.! I Love You.!!







if that doesn't wOrk follow this link:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANDqdViLvg ::

Comments

  1. :) i commented on your youtube acct instead haha :P nice one mariel :) really moving! be an inspiration to the youth out there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!