oNe of tHe besT

You may call her a teacher, lecturer or even instructor but I myself call her my inspiration. She is Ms. Mary Jane P. Buted, my most memorable teacher. She is quite tall, slim and white-skinned. She has short and curly hairs, she also wears eye glasses. She is just a normal teacher by the way she looks but she is actually a very extraordinary teacher.



She teaches her lessons with poise and mastery. She always makes sure that we, her students, will learn. She is a teacher and a friend. We can talk to her just about anything. Her advices are really striking because it seems like she knows the exact feeling we have even though we are not telling her. She is also one of the reasons I wanted to become a doctor. She made science look easy so I thought being a doctor will be a good thing.



I will never forget how she smiled when I took a picture of her. She even let me wait for a while to let her fix her hair and remove her glasses. I think I won't be able to forget her at all. She will always be one of the best teachers I had during my school days.

Comments

  1. ok.this was already checked. i hope ul live by the lessons and inspiration from ur teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss my teachers :) sigh... those were the days...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!